Need a buddy

Options
Hey y’all I’m a 21 year old momma and I gained about 40 pounds after pregnancy. I originally weighed 70 pounds over weight before pregnancy and I’m only 5’3. Since it’s the new year I have decided to push to lose a little over 100 pounds. I weigh about 247...yikes I know for my height it’s a lot of weight but I’m determined to lose it. If anyone wants to help give me some guidance it will be much appreciated. I hope to find friends on here to help push each other help with meals and all in between I can’t wait to see the new me.

Replies

• ashleyih
    ashleyih Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I don’t know about guidance but it’s always helpful to see people’s diet and try and mimic it if you can!
    First week is the hardest for me! If u can get that under your belt, it’s an easier road!!
  • kdibbz31
    kdibbz31 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me to hun I feel your pain feel free to add me x
  • kherting2016
    kherting2016 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm pretty much in the same situation as you. I'm a mama of 2 (3 years and 6 months), 5'3", and about 240 lbs. My first goal is to be under 200 lbs by July 3 (my youngest's 1st birthday). I'm starting a non-surgical weight loss program with one of the hospital systems here in town and will see a nurse practitioner, dietitian, mental health provider, and exercise physiologist monthly for 6 months. My 1st appointment is tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes!