Searching for supportive friends

Options
Hello all! I’ve been in a rut for a long while now, and it’s about time I got out of it. I recently stopped smoking, and have taken up exercising and eating healthy (or at least attempting to lol) but I still need friends to help support me in my efforts to be a better, healthier, happier me. I don’t have much of a support system where I’m at and I have degenerative scoliosis so motivation is very had some days without support, especially if the pain is too much. so I’m hoping to make some awesome friends here throughout my journey that can help me stay motivated. So anyone looking to make a new friend along their fitness journey please feel free to message me or add me as a friend!

Replies

• chaotikkaos
    chaotikkaos Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hey! kudos for stopping smoking! I'm in the process of quitting. Feel free to add me! Gladly be your fitness buddy to help support! Motivation is a bit hard for me, my fiance like to stay in bed when not working or doing chores lol
  • Pool_Boy
    Pool_Boy Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    @jessieNC1992 we are neighbors. I am in Upstate S.C. , Welocme! Feel free to add me :)
  • shaz08162915
    shaz08162915 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like looking for people for support & maybe have abit of fun along the way
  • NavyBrat76
    NavyBrat76 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me!