What was the worst Christmas present you got this year?

Options
Mine was a microwave plate cover- totally useless a) I don’t eat microwave meals and b) I have no microwave.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Mine was a microwave plate cover- totally useless a) I don’t eat microwave meals and b) I have no microwave.

Who got it for you? :laugh:
  • hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    re-gift next year
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options
    Mine was a litre of supermarket vodka, I like vodka but the nicer flavoured stuff, this is like drain cleaner!
    And I'm on a health plan to lose weight so won't be drinking much now. You can't even cook with it!
  • AprilFlowersinPA1
    Options
    chuckling at the microwave cover...mine was a lounging outfit. !? and to make it worse, its bright green velour with navy polka dots. I didn't even realize they made those anymore. Lounge? I wish I had time to lounge..lol. its the thought that counts..I guess
  • BMsJourney
    BMsJourney Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Jackie9003 wrote: »
    Mine was a litre of supermarket vodka, I like vodka but the nicer flavoured stuff, this is like drain cleaner!
    And I'm on a health plan to lose weight so won't be drinking much now. You can't even cook with it!

works well as windshield fluid... :lol:
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options
    BMidtun wrote: »
    Jackie9003 wrote: »

works well as windshield fluid... :lol:

I didn't think of that! I suppose it won't freeze :D:D:D