Third time's a charm?

Options
I really don't think this is only my third time. I've been back on MFP about a month...I'm the heaviest I've ever been, though not the largest clothing size. I've got more muscle than ever as well, because I picked up powerlifting and even have done a competition. However, I was letting that strength be an excuse for poor dietary choices and the stark fact remains: I am too large to participate in all of the things I have planned for this year, and if I want to get my $s worth I need to get my butt in gear.

I do better with a community, as many do, and have been successful on MFP in the past with friends and whatnot to be able to watch, talk to, listen to, etc.

I'm 28, married, greyhound mama, 6' tall, 330lbs, amateur powerlifter (Took 1st place in my weight class though), mega geek, heavily tatted librarian-in-training. Let's be friends.

Replies

• mabelsdaddy
    mabelsdaddy Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    awesome! let's get this!
  • amihnahill
    amihnahill Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im right there with you!
    I just had a baby in October and I’m the heaviest I’ve ever been, even with being the best I’ve ever been and pretty health during the pregnancy. It’s so overwhelming at time because I am so much older with this baby and my body is totally different than it was after my last pregnancy. 50 times harder this time!
    But, I’m desicated!
    Let’s do it!
  • NavyBrat76
    NavyBrat76 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I think I'm on 8th time is a charm! Hahaha. You can do this! Wishing you all the success and luck in your journey this New Year. Feel free to add me for support, share stories, etc.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I have no idea how many times I've started then stopped, then started again. At this point I'm (closer to 40 than 30), and my job requires physical fitness to a point I'm no longer at but would prefer to be. I'm at a weight I never thought I'd be at daily, and aside from being healthy, I just wanna be a hot 40 year old.

Feel free to add me, I may be busy over the next few months, but my goal is eat real food, log it, and not justify eating fast food then turn around and say, 'I just can't lose weight!'
  • dollface_mell21
    dollface_mell21 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Apparently I signed up in 2015 and never saw this app again..but I really like this app been using it a few days ...you can add me if you like😏