Intermittent Fasting for Women - 16:8 / 5:2

Options
Hey Everyone! :)

I have been doing the 16:8 fast for 8 days now and decided that since there a lot of women out there that are interested in this lifestyle change, that I would start a group just for that!
It's called Intermittent Fasting For Women | 16:8, 5:2 and more!

You can request to join here: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/130165-intermittent-fasting-for-women-16-8-5-2-and-more

There are not a lot of studies out there for the effects of IF on women, and I thought it would be an awesome place to share experiences, recipes, tips and tricks, ideas, and network with one another to help create the best plan you can, with a support system surrounding you that understands what you are going through.

If you've ever thought about intermittent fasting, or have started it and need some support or have questions, feel free to send a request, and I will do my best to approve them as quickly as possible!

**The group is private to help protect questions and discussions for group members, since some of them may be personal in nature.
**This group is for women only, any men interested in 16:8 are more than welcome to add me as a friend, and I'd be happy to talk to you and help encourage your journey as well!

inspiration-1136862_960_720.jpg

Replies

• shadowofender
    shadowofender Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I know a lot of people that have had great success with IM, more because it makes them think about what they're eating since they have a limited time frame for it than anything, but I tried for a little bit and just not for me. I get crazy migraines and they seemed to be happening more frequently when I was doing this, because I couldn't snack through the day. Daily headaches are not my jam :(
  • AnnabellaxRinger
    AnnabellaxRinger Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I know a lot of people that have had great success with IM, more because it makes them think about what they're eating since they have a limited time frame for it than anything, but I tried for a little bit and just not for me. I get crazy migraines and they seemed to be happening more frequently when I was doing this, because I couldn't snack through the day. Daily headaches are not my jam :(

I'm sorry to hear that it did not work well for you. :disappointed: I hope that you find something that works great for you, and I wish you the best of luck in your fitness ventures! :heart: