Chubby chums!

Options
Hi. Im 30 and from the UK! I'm a chubby girl and while I'm actually pretty secure in my body I'm certainly wanting to make more of an effort when it comes to my health. There has only been one other time I've really actively tried to lose weight and I did pretty well. Results were clear but the most important part of that was how I was feeling in myself. So much more energy and just happy. I let it slide in a big way and I'm just struggling to get back into the swing of things.
I'm not interested in a fad diet and cutting out so much that I stop enjoying food, I just want to find a balance! Be more active and more mindful of the quality and quantity I'm consuming.
I'd really love to have find people here to chat to and keep each other motivated on our journey.

Replies

• Sazzlemarsh
    Sazzlemarsh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m in the uk as well, good luck with your journey. Feel free to add me to share recipes etc if you want to 😀
  • ErickGuzman
    ErickGuzman Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I was in a similar situation, so little by little I stared to get back in the gym and eat more vegetables drink more water but still enjoy a burger and pizza. I don’t stress on eating too clean because I feel like that throws me off track. Just be consistent and it’ll all be good.