Vodka and Peanut Butter can solve all of life's problems

Options
emAZn
emAZn Posts: 413 Member
:)

I'm really enjoying the MFP community, support and even the sarcasm that goes with it. Feel free to add me if you like running, meeting your macros, and the occasional peanut butter out of the jar binge session (hey, that's what the gym is for!).

Replies

• Zaniejane
    Zaniejane Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Nice thread title! I came hoping for a solution to my alcohol- eating-up-my-protein calories problem:)
  • jerendeb
    jerendeb Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    2 out of 3. No macros. But I run and jam out on peanut butter from the jar sometimes.
  • TipTopMMR
    TipTopMMR Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Love it! I am not a peanut butter lover (nutella, yes) but I am a vodka (and rose wine, whiskey, porter) lover!
    I
  • Tessyloowhoo
    Options
    Gin and almond butter is so much f*cking better
    111g of protein today :drinker: damn my macros were sexy today
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Nice. I'm a peanut butter addict, I swear I go through like a jar a week
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Vodka makes me sloppy and peanut butter makes me... well
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Just remember to drink 8 glasses of vodka a day or else you'll become dehydrated and go into starvation mode.
  • SmurphyKU
    SmurphyKU Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Totally agree with the title! haha! Just added you! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • emAZn
    Options
    Lol at sexy protein macros! I thought there might be a few others like me out there... In fact enjoying a nice cake vodka and sprite zero right now :)
  • kellz248
    kellz248 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great title ,makes me giggle......vodka yes please!!!!
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    You missed chocolate off the list
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I love vodka and peanut butter and just started running.

It appears we have common interests. Throw in wine and ice cream and I'm yours.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    I'm a Disaronno and chocolate kind of gal myself... :blushing:

23wmddd.jpg
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Just remember to drink 8 glasses of vodka a day or else you'll become dehydrated and go into starvation mode.

Sir, I like the cut of your jib.
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Anyone who mentioned vodka (oh hell, or anything else), please, please add me. :-)
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Options

I believe it's called the Alcho-genic Diet. I'll have to find some sources to back it up though.
  • emAZn
    Options

I believe it's called the Alcho-genic Diet. I'll have to find some sources to back it up though.

It's not a diet, it's a "lifestyle" :)
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options

Only peer-reviewed please...
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Options

And definitely not a journey. Also, do articles from Yahoo! count as peer reviewed? I'm sure people like me have read them - that makes them peer reviewed, right?
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options

And definitely not a journey. Also, do articles from Yahoo! count as peer reviewed? I'm sure people like me have read them - that makes them peer reviewed, right?

Oh yes, definitely.
    Your peers have read them, so read=reviewed.