Day 3 is MY HARDEST DAY

Options
Over the past 8 months since I gained my weight back I’ve tried many times to get back into the groove of things! For some reason Day 3 is the MOST DIFFICULT day for me! It’s kinda my make it or break it day. Anyone else have a day in the beginning where you go back and forth? I’m determined today will be different!!!

Replies

• Pool_Boy
    Pool_Boy Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Stay strong and remember why you started this journey, you can do this!!
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    what she said /\
  • stephanneg
    stephanneg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! Glad to know I am not alone...kicking day 3s but right now...
  • WideAgain
    WideAgain Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I came on here looking to post exactly the same thing! :)

I know the theory of just keep logging but somehow it's like a black mark and I NEED to start again!

About 6 years ago I lost a load of weight (and kept it off for a few years!). I thought having done it before I could do it again... In fact, I thought that because I had done it before it would be easier but I just can't get into the groove!

Here's to hoping I'll still be here in 2 weeks!
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm on day three also. I just made my husband a cocktail and it was so hard resisting a gulp of it. I'm usually a wine every night kinda gal. But just like you, I've done it in the past, and I know I can do it again. We've got this!
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You cared enough to start day 1 and you've made it to day 3. That is further than many get. Seriously. Use MFP as a tool and allow the support to help get you through. You have to do it, yes.... but the support goes such a long way. Believing in yourself will get you far! You can do it!!
  • andezz99
    andezz99 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    A plan always has a contingency. If you miss a day, go the next. If you sick don't beat yourself up, get well and get back at it. If you have to travel, do something simple to keep you on track if your lacking access to a place to exercise or get a good meal. If you moving in the right direction and don't let the road blocks stop you, you will arrive at your destination. Good Luck!