Yoga with Adriene 2019 30 Day Journey

Options
2»

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Day 9 was just fine. A bit short, but probably because I am otherwise taking a rest day today.
  • Bann554
    Bann554 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Did #10 last night. Wasn't too bad. I just can't move as fast, so I stop the remote to catch up. I'll do #11 tonight! Lola...I consider myself a beginner I do restorative mostly. I take my time and make adjustments. Leahe23, I feel you. I started doing yoga because of back issues!
  • Bann554
    Options
    Did #10 last night. Wasn't too bad. I just can't move as fast, so I stop the remote to catch up. I'll do #11 tonight! Lola...I consider myself a beginner I do restorative mostly. I take my time and make adjustments. Leahe23, I feel you. I started doing yoga because of back issues!
  • Bann554
    Options
  • concordancia
    Options
    Day 11 burned my glutes.
  • concordancia
    Options
    Day 11 was a little easier the second time around, but I really enjoyed Day 12, as well.
  • Bann554
    Options
    Hello everyone. I have had to miss the last two sessions. I have an ear infection! I can't bend down. Dizzy. I see Dr. tomorrow. Hope to start back even if I have to do 2 a day! I had a serious bout of bronchitis that I just got over. I think this is connected. Please continue to post!
  • concordancia
    Options
    Day 13 was short. Since it is rainy here, I went ahead and did two more videos to stay warm and make up for some of the walking I am missing.
  • Bann554
    Options
    Hello everyone. I'm sorry I have not posted. I have been sick and unable to do Adrienne's yoga jouney. I was sick when I started but then I couldn't continue. I am not daunted. I know I can restart anytime. I hope people are continuing!
  • crinado
    crinado Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is a great idea! I will start doing it in the evening the days I'm not going to gym. Yay!