Removing exercise from calorie intake

Options
vickygalo
vickygalo Posts: 41 Member
Hi there!

How do I remove the amount of exercise calories from the diary? I don’t want to eat back my workout calories, if that makes sense:) thank you!!!!!

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,073 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    You have to have premium to turn it off, however that would be not using the tool as it's meant to be used. You can also amend the calorie amounts when you manually enter exercise or turn off the syncing from your device.

HOWEVER... your calorie deficit is already included in your goal, by turning them off you could be inadvertently under-eating. Even if you think they may be over-estimated, it's still a better estimate than zero.

I know you didn't ask for below info, but just in case any other noobs pop their head in this thread...

6qv85hnra00n.jpg
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    You have to have premium to turn it off, however that would be not using the tool as it's meant to be used. You can also amend the calorie amounts when you manually enter exercise or turn off the syncing from your device.

HOWEVER... your calorie deficit is already included in your goal, by turning them off you could be inadvertently under-eating. Even if you think they may be over-estimated, it's still a better estimate than zero.

I know you didn't ask for below info, but just in case any other noobs pop their head in this thread...

6qv85hnra00n.jpg

Edited because I said the same thing with less detail. Totally agree with this post. ^^^
  • vickygalo
    vickygalo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️