Rodan + Fields products...

Options
kds10
kds10 Posts: 452 Member
Do you like them? When I was getting some waxing done the lady recommended some of their products...I am kind of interested in the Active Hydration Serum. I think it was about $100.00 for the serum.

Replies

• kds10
    Options
    Well thanks for the helpful post:(
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    A girl at my work sells them. I have never tried them so dont know how they work. I just remember years ago trying ProActiv and it didnt work at all. I am big on anti-aging though. My bathroom is like a Sephora store/derm office. Lol.
  • kds10
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    A girl at my work sells them. I have never tried them so dont know how they work. I just remember years ago trying ProActiv and it didnt work at all. I am big on anti-aging though. My bathroom is like a Sephora store/derm office. Lol.

LOL...yeah right now I am happy with what I use, I use Cera Ve cleanser and witch hazel as my toner as well as Paula's Choice products. After I posted this I read a review and it seemed kind of hit and miss. I think I will stick with what I am currently using.

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    SwannySez wrote: »
    kds10 wrote: »
    Do you like them? When I was getting some waxing done the lady recommended some of their products...I am kind of interested in the Active Hydration Serum. I think it was about $100.00 for the serum.

3d8067077872856910660fcec512d092.gif

@SwannySez your post was every bit as informative about the original question as the other reply was. Not sure why you were the only one who got the sarcastic reply. At least your post was funny :)

You know me, @denny_mac: I just like to help.

@SwannySez your post was every bit as informative about the original question as the other reply was. Not sure why you were the only one who got the sarcastic reply. At least your post was funny :)

I got it and laughed but I’m afraid swanny will think I’m stalking him.

I have made clear the price of admission, ma'am. ;)
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

You know me, @denny_mac: I just like to help.

I got it and laughed but I’m afraid swanny will think I’m stalking him.

I have made clear the price of admission, ma'am. ;)

That was you?

Depends...did it make ya wanna slap ya mama?
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I sold them and used them.. they are great products but very pricey
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    I used R+F products for a while. They were fine, but for the price, hardly life changing. I didn't see enough of a difference in my skin to keep buying the stuff. And once you sign up, they send products and charge your credit card faster than you can actually use them up, unless you reach out to them and ask them to delay shipments. I actually still have an unopened bottle of Active Hydration Serum, as I haven't finished off the previous container.

I know their Lash Boost has something of a cult following, and it worked well for me for a while...but eventually it started to dry out the skin at my lashline.
  • kds10
    Options
    Thanks for the info. I have a retinoid I use that is prescription it is called tazorac cream and costs me nothing. As for moisturizer I prefer natural oils!
  • LoKoMi
    LoKoMi Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    i live in the suburbs so pretty much all the ladies i know are hustling for some mlm or another. it’s weird and awkward to buy things from random neighbors tbh, like it feels like i’m surrounded by drug dealers with drugs nobody really wants. i would avoid and just repeated tell anyone who tries to sell you face cream or oils or supplements or whatever ever snake oil that you are totally broke and cant afford to buy anything ever, offering up sob stories about your level of poverty if u need

Oh gosh NO! If you tell them you’re broke and can’t afford it they will work even harder to convince you to sign up to sell under them because then you’ll get a discount on the overpriced products AND you can “invest” money in a starter kit and inventory and soon you’ll be raking in the cash 🙄