girls: question about the 'girls'

godblessourhome
godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
it has become quite noticeable that one 'girl' is much smaller than the other. as in a full cup size. when i am wearing a 'd', the smaller cup pooches inward, but when i am wearing a 'c', the larger 'girl' bulges over the side and falls out.

anyone else have a similar problem? any suggestions for me on how to even them up (besides tissue)? exercises that might help?

Replies

• Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Lane Bryant sells bras that have a little plastic pillow to add some lift. Buy bras to fit the big side and only wear the insert on the small side to even things out.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    I got the sammmme problem. I bought some bras that have these openings inside for little air pocket things (if that makes sense!) and I buy the cup size I need for the bigger one and take the air pocket out and keep it in on the other side and it evens out. Hope that made some sense.
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    I got the sammmme problem. I bought some bras that have these openings inside for little air pocket things (if that makes sense!) and I buy the cup size I need for the bigger one and take the air pocket out and keep it in on the other side and it evens out. Hope that made some sense.

Haha! Great minds think alike.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Lane Bryant sells bras that have a little plastic pillow to add some lift. Buy bras to fit the big side and only wear the insert on the small side to even things out.

You said this way better then me! :laugh:
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Wow, so I didn't know those things existed. One of mine has always been smaller than the other. No one else has ever noticed without me telling them, but I think it's really noticeable and I feel like it's even more noticeable after losing weight. Must look into air pillow bras...
  • tn2010
    tn2010 Posts: 228 Member
    I've had the same problem since I went through puberty. I buy minimizer bras that are tight enough to suck in the large side, but have enough elasticity so as not to pucker on the small side. That being said, if you look hard enough you can see a difference, but most people don't look (except when I was breastfeeding...then I DID stack the other side 'cause it was incredibly noticeable). I'm having the large side reduced when I reach my goal weight :blushing:
  • jamie11k
    jamie11k Posts: 82
    They make bras that you buy each cup separately, and clip together. I would try them out in the dressing rooms because they should 'fit' nicely, but I'm not sure if it would be noticable that they are different!
  • Kath15
    Kath15 Posts: 165 Member
    This happened to me after 2 pregnancies. It's not really noticeable to other people which is good. I like the other ladies' idea about buying the larger size and putting an insert in the smaller cup. I also often use a minimizer bra like tn2010 does. Hope you find something that works for you!
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,760 Member
    I had that problem long before I started losing weight, one's a D and one's a B - I have yet to find something to even them out. But everyone I talked to about it said they couldn't notice a difference until I pointed it out. I'm hoping my weight loss might even it out a bit. :smile:
  • nopeekiepeekie
    nopeekiepeekie Posts: 338 Member
    They make bras that you buy each cup separately, and clip together. I would try them out in the dressing rooms because they should 'fit' nicely, but I'm not sure if it would be noticable that they are different!

they do? that's fantastic! i must research these to find out where i can get them
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    For awhile LB was selling their bras with the pillow pocket things with each one. Wish I knew you guys would want them some day! I threw them away because I never needed any extra help!:blushing:
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    cool. thanks for the info!! *off to go shopping*
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    For awhile LB was selling their bras with the pillow pocket things with each one. Wish I knew you guys would want them some day! I threw them away because I never needed any extra help!:blushing:

thats funny cause I cant wear the bra without those pockets, I need all the help i can get!
This discussion has been closed.