Third time a charm?

Hello all!

I am posting to introduce myself and say that this is my THIRD attempt at keeping track of my nutrition overall! It has been quite difficult. I never realized just how important a support system is. I am 32, I stay home with my 2 year old and never really see anyone or get out. It is extremely hard. Being introvert doesn't help either.
Who knows, maybe this time will stick. I really need this more than ever in my life. Maybe posting here and sharing will help, too. If you wanna be friends and try and support one another, let's do it. We could even take it to Facebook, text, video calls, snapchat, whatever it takes to hold one another accountable. If this doesn't sound too creepish for you, add. Lol.
Also, if you're any kind of nerd, just add. We can at least talk Star Wars, anime, computer coding, art, video games; you get it.
Also, I'm Holly.
:)

Replies

• tay0179
    tay0179 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi! I’m all for support and friends on this journey. It has helped me before and I know it will help me again :)
    I’m also obsessed with Star Wars and video games so you sound like my kinda person! (I even had a Star Wars inspired wedding a few years ago)
    I’ll send you an add :)
    Tay.