My 50 Year Old Self Needs my Help!

Options
Looking for friends and inspiration....And accountability

Replies

• pmevanosky
    pmevanosky Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've got you by 13 years. Motivation for you would be that it is going to be so much easier for you to do this now than 13 years from now. So, do it now and best of luck to the both of us. I joined today too. Am 63 years old now. Pauline E
  • angelasanders6893
    angelasanders6893 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies, I just joined this site and am happy to find some ladies in my age range trying to lose some unwanted LBs. This is hard stuff, but I am going to have to reach out to you from time to time to help me keep on track. I hope that you will do the same. I am trying to lose a lot of weight. I currently would just like to loose 5lbs so I can feel like I can lose weight again. I changed my diet a long time ago to (I don't care anymore) and it was to my detriment. I definitely needed to change my ways since hitting the 50 year old mark 3 years ago. The weight just seems to hold on for dear life. I am trying to eat healthy which seems to be something I HAVE TO DO in lieu of just wanting to do. I am so wanting a change, so I am putting forth the energy/effort to make some progress. Feel free to reach out any time.
  • StevieB13
    StevieB13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 52, joined yesterday and kick started myself on a healthier path by adding a blog and owning up to a few things!! Definitely hope to make friends and find/give support.
  • DulcimerPicker
    DulcimerPicker Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've got you by a few years, but would love to add a friend or two in my general age range! Best of luck in your journey!
  • texasredreb
    texasredreb Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 55 in a few weeks and am looking forward to living my days as healthy as possible. Add me if you please!