What do you think of my pic-Am I close to her yet?

Options
lizalmp1234
lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
edited January 2019 in Motivation and Support
Hello,

Do you guys think I am almost her size or as skinny as her? I know I still need to lose like 50 lbs but I was hoping-what ya’ll think?

Replies

• Liana_Ish
    Liana_Ish Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    The hair looks somehow different, otherwise you look great! Be yourself, you are unique.
  • hixa30
    hixa30 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's a bit hard to tell since both photos aren't particularly revealing but as a rough comparison yes you two look similar.
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I really have no way of determining if she is skinny. She's got her abdomen covered and her legs crossed. The visual cues I'd use to guess at her fitness are not available. You look like a healthy young lady with a phone. That's a win.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hello,

Do you guys think I am almost her size or as skinny as her? I know I still need to lose like 50 lbs but I was hoping-what ya’ll think?

If you would consider a re-do for a fair comp of your body to Natalie Halcro with a similar body positioning without your jacket for accuracy, is a good start. From my vantage point, your size is quite close to her's and clearly, you're not unattractive. Bear in mind, your Inspo has had a lot enhancements.
  • baileyh1986
    baileyh1986 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    As I said in the fb group I think you actually look smaller than her! - to be fair you are in some super dark clothing though so it’s hard to make an absolutely accurate guess though 🙂 keep up the good work!!! 💪😃
  • dmille2
    dmille2 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You are well on your way! Keep it up!
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    I’m really not trying to be harsh by saying this... But comparison is the thief of joy. You’re beautiful, just be YOU, and don’t compare yourself to anyone else. YOU are good enough.