Dirty 30!

Hey folks,

My name is Amber, I'm going to be 30 in March and I wouldn't mind dropping a few pounds before the big 30 hits. I really don't want to be in the 200 club for any of my 30's.

I have around 9 weeks before my birthday so I think 20 pounds off by then should be obtainable? I would be 192 by then if I could drop it.

I quit smoking after 6 years of smoking every day, I quit drinking soda/pop after drinking it every day since I was a toddler, and I started going to the gym again!

6 or 7 years ago, I was a gym rat. I loved the gym, I had a trainer, I looked amazing! I think I was in the 150's to 170's. My end goal is to be around 145 in a year or two.

I had a traumatic couple of years and put on the pounds. My daughter was kidnapped in 2010, I gave birth to my son that same year, my daughter was found in 2013 and I moved across the country to try and prove to a judge she really was kidnapped. 50k and 4.5 years in court, the couple who took her were finally arrested and she was returned to me alive. She was mentally and emotionally abused. She was told I never wanted her, I gave her up for adoption, and that the devil lived inside me. She was terrified of watching movies like trolls and beauty and the beast believing demons would try to come take her if she did.

After a lot of therapy, and finally being exposed to the world, she's finally a normal kid. I can let her do her thing and not be at her side 110% of the time.

She's been home over a year now, and it's time I get it together!