Road to 10% Body Fat

Options
phong_ngo
phong_ngo Posts: 18 Member
edited January 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all, I would love to receive some advice/tips from you guys because even though I’ve only been on this journey for 2 years (on and off the plan), it’s always good to learn new things. dmp54n7fey9i.jpeg
3tqueq9q92dy.jpeg
xnegasjhokwm.jpeg

This is the progress I’ve made so far and I’m currently aiming to lose a lb/week eating at 1750 calories everyday.

I always hit my protein intake at 0.8g/lb of weight with a workout plan of 6 days a week (PPL regime)

I rarely do any cardio tbh and I always try to maintain 2litres of water everyday.

This has been my plan so far so if any of you guys have any suggestions, please let me know!

Replies

• phong_ngo
    Options
    I forgot to say that when I first started working out, all I did was cardio. Literally, it was a rookie mistake because I lost a lot of weight but also muscle because I didn’t do any lifting. This resulted in me being skinny fat so I’m trying to body recomp to make up for it.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far! About how many lbs do you think you still have to lose?
  • phong_ngo
    edited January 2019
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    Congrats on your success so far! About how many lbs do you think you still have to lose?

Thank you very much! 😊 I need to lose 8 lbs of fat. Hopefully that will be enough for me to stay lean.

• kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    phong_ngo wrote: »
    kimny72 wrote: »

Thank you very much! 😊 I need to lose 8 lbs of fat. Hopefully that will be enough for me to stay lean.

The only thing I would suggest is you might want to dial your goal back to 0.5lbs per week. It will help preserve muscle and might make it easier to coast into maintenance. Just something to think about!

Check out this thread when you get a chance, lots of great info:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10177803/recomposition-maintaining-weight-while-losing-fat/p1