new friends :)

Options
hi all. I'm 32 and I've been finally working out and sticking with something for 45days now!! I cannot believe I've even gotten this far. don't get me wrong, its hard as hell and I struggle with making the best decisions I can almost on a daily basis but I'm proud of myself. I wish I would have started this back on day 1. I'm now down over 23lbs! woohoo!! anyways I'm looking for friend to help support and support me. I have been heavy most of my adult life and am addicted to fast food. I don't smoke or drink coffee but I do love to drink Coke. I'm a carb girl! give me carbs all day everyday and I'm happy.

If you feel the same please feel free to add me. I love talking with new people....specially when they are going thru the same struggles as myself.

Replies

• qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    hey girl before mfp I was seriously addicted to coke, dr pepper. since I started here on july 22- I haven't had any since. Idropped it cold turkey. same thing with fat food, I survived on it, since I didn't cook. but now that im serious about this ive been cooking and not eating fast food. so its doable. good luck. and feel feed to add me.