Back to losing weight!!

Options
Lkav88
Lkav88 Posts: 50 Member
In 2017 with the help of MFP and my Fitbit I managed to lose 5 stone (70lb). I had some amazing MFP friends and accountability partners who kept me going... I wasn’t finished with my weight loss journey but took 2018 off for many reasons - Now I’m back to it and wanting to lose another 4 stone (56lb). If anyone would like to add me and keep each other motivated - lets do it 😊

Replies

• TheRedQueen1981
    TheRedQueen1981 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hi Lkav. I'll send you a friend request. I've lost 43lbs to date and want to lose at least another 100lbs. I'm very active on here. Anyone else is also free to send me friend requests. :)
  • BreenaBean5
    BreenaBean5 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I used to be an avid MFP user until the stress of life got to me. Feel free to add 😊😊
  • Lkav88
    Lkav88 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thanks, have added you both 😊
  • MyEvolvingJourney
    MyEvolvingJourney Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm also back to it after taking a couple of months off. We can do it!
  • my5ive
    my5ive Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I too a few years back had lost weight (30 lbs.) while using MFP then my overweight Lab took out my knee while he was running from the mailman Haha!! I tried last year to get back on the bandwagon with no success, my life over the past year has been, to say the least hectic!! I'm wanting to get back to it and lose what I gained back and then some. Looking to lose about 55lbs. Sent you a friend request!!!
  • Maxeyds91
    Maxeyds91 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m new to MFP but not new to getting the weight off could use some help getting to know the app and doing some of the challenges! Thanks will be adding some of you
  • ashley_eventing
    ashley_eventing Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • cathy_1984
    cathy_1984 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm back on it too! Need to lose around another 3 stone x
  • Keylimecoconut
    Keylimecoconut Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Lkav88 our stories are similar. I lost 80lbs a couple of years ago. Back on MFP today and determined to drop the last 20 in 2019. Looking for friends for motivation and support this time. Feel free to add me:)
  • FindMeUnderTheWillow
    Options
    No clue how to add friends, feel free to add me though! I have 100lbs to lose and feeling optimistic this time it will work!