Weight gaining recipes

Options
I’m 27 years old 5ft tall, weighing 105. I’ve always been thin. Could only gain weight with pregnancy then lose it as soon as I gave birth. I need some help with some high calorie recipes possibly meal prep.

Replies

• Teabythesea_
    Teabythesea_ Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    You don’t need to meticulously plan your meals or come up with a bunch of new recipes to add calories. You can continue to eat what you do, but add in some extra calories by cooking with oil, using full fat dairy, drinking calories, and more. For example, adding some peanut butter or avocado to toast in the morning, eating fattier cuts of meat, drinking a glass of milk with each meal, or munching on high calorie snacks such as nuts throughout the day are pretty subtle but effective changes.
  • upgradedversion
    upgradedversion Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I too am struggling with weight gain. I’m 32 5ft tall and 97lbs sad to say but not by choice. Teabythesea has some great tips. You can also add Ensure/Ensure plus to your diet. Or you can drink protein shakes with added fruits and peanut butter. I’ve heard that does the trick real well because it has about 1000 calories each drink. I haven’t tried this but I will soon. I hope this helps!