Protein powder suggestions

Options
Hello, what are the best protein powders out there that actually taste good? It's to add in smoothies.

Replies

• fedemmms
    fedemmms Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This one tastes great but is expensive: https://www.dotfit.com/LeanMR-Chocolate

I'm taking the Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder, Double Rich Chocolate, and with milk it's not that bad.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    In my smoothie recipe, I use peanut powder, which is also protein and tastes good.
  • TravisFrey19
    TravisFrey19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I quite enjoy Muscle Pharm Combat Powder. It’s a very well rounded whey protein. Big fan of Cookies & Cream!
  • steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,216 Member
    Options
    MyProtein.com, best bang for your buck I've been able to find.
    - labdoor certified
    - direct-to-consumer model, no marketing BS or B&M mark-up
  • mikeardub
    mikeardub Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Isopure Zero Carb. No Carbs, No Sugar at all. Less than 1G Fat, 25G Protein. Leanest I’ve found. Vanilla tastes great mixed with unsweetened cashew milk.
  • kendragmceacehern
    Options
    I’m a huge fan of ISOfemme brand protein powder. It’s delicious, and isn’t nearly as chalky, compared to other powders on the market. Both the French vanilla, and chocolate are awesome. I’d definitely recommend!
  • soliloquy72
    soliloquy72 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I buy collagen peptides sourced from grass-fed beef. There are a few brands I buy, all sourced from New Zealand. I use it in my homemade shakes every morning.

I don't like any of the prepared shake powders. The stevia taste is overpowering to me. But my husband likes the shake powders from Garden of Life.