Anyone finish insanity max 30?

Options
I never get past 2 weeks 🤦‍♀️ but I really wanna try again! Looking for some motivation and hopefully some of you had some good results! Any before and after pictures? Thanks! 😄

Replies

• esneer1
    esneer1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I loved insanity max 30!! I dont have pictures but I lost 25 lbs with that program.
  • lilsmidget
    lilsmidget Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    2bh6gfqf04tp.jpg

This is from the first time I completed Insanity Max 30. I lost about 23 lbs then ended up stress eating and gaining it all back plus some. I started again in July 2018 with Insanity Max 30. I've completed it 2.5 times and have lost 36 lbs, with some stalls due to my nutrition (or lack there of). I just started P90X3 yesterday and am hoping to keep it going this time.

Insanity Max 30 is probably my favorite home workout program though.
  • brittany_
    brittany_ Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!! I'm starting this next week!
  • emilysusana
    emilysusana Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I did it a couple of years ago and I’ve never felt more fit in my life! I’d like to it again one day, but I have some other fitness goals I’m working toward right now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!