Meal ideas 😊

Options
Anybody got some quick easy healthy meal ideas please?

Replies

• gratefuldeb2
    gratefuldeb2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    this week a baked potatoe , sauteed in water onion, yellow,orange,red peppers, diced tomatoes or salsa , rinsed black beans. i smashed my potatoe put everything on top. wasn't beautiful looking but OMG tasted amazing. and best of all I was pleasantly full. not over stuffed. kept me full all nigh till my oatmeal in the morning, no bad snacking
  • longhorns34112
    longhorns34112 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Baking chicken and putting some noodles together for chicken Parm is always the bomb I always find eggs and toast to be quick and easy as well:)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I put chicken breasts in my crock pot this morning and covered them in green salsa. When I get home tonight, I'm going to shred them up and throw them in a tortilla. Delicious, delicious chicken tacos!
  • Lindseymwood1010
    Lindseymwood1010 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did this last night using pace picante sauce ... it was great 😁
  • april1779
    april1779 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid, the only way my mom could get me to eat a boiled egg was to mash it up in a cup with butter and salt. I haven't had it since I was a kid but tried it again recently and sooo delicious. So now I just boil a bunch of eggs and leave them in the shell in the fridge and then nuke one and mash it up with butter, salt and pepper. Soooo yummy.