Keto diet Newbie. Anyone eles ? I need a partner

Options
Just started keto for beginners 4 days ago. I feel great but I need some motivation. It’ll be great to find someone on the same path to losing 50pounds

Replies

• suzanne8645
    suzanne8645 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi mobolu,
    I started keto a week ago, I've also got 50lbs to lose. Enjoying it so far and have started to lose already (proper chuffed). How are you doing?
    Suze
  • Sneha_Autade
    Sneha_Autade Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mobolu wrote: »
    Just started keto for beginners 4 days ago. I feel great but I need some motivation. It’ll be great to find someone on the same path to losing 50pounds

Hi
    I just started today! Need to lose 50lbs too!
  • docjess2015
    docjess2015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started today. I’m looking to lose 60 lbs this year.
  • mechellecranford
    mechellecranford Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've got 25-30 lbs left to go. We can do keto together! Just message me.
  • DaeNoMite
    DaeNoMite Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I’ve done keto for 6 months and dropped 50 lbs. I took a break for the holidays and starting back up with a goal to drop about another 30 lbs (gained a little back during holidays). HMU if anyone wants to do it together.
  • webby39
    webby39 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I’m also starting up too. Let me know
  • Shalom302
    Shalom302 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Mobolu, I’m Shalom, I’m starting tomorrow and need all the motivation I can get
  • goodasgoldilox165
    goodasgoldilox165 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    30lb down (so far) by low-carbing. Do add me if you wish
  • KristaMac88
    KristaMac88 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I have been doing alot of research on keto and trying to get the mind frame to just do it and cut out everything I need to. I have about 40lbs to lose! I think having people who are doing it as well will keep me accountable and motivated to stick with it! (as a girl who loves carbs and sweets and alcohol this will be very difficult) Anyone who has any beginner tips to really get started, grocery lists etc im more than open to them! I started mfp before christmas, slowly lost 3lbs, then gained it back over the 2 week holiday period. All i do is go up and down between the same 3-5lbs i cant keep it off so I def need a major change!
  • NVM87
    NVM87 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day getting back on the bandwagon after a long break. Am hoping to give it another crack as previous attempts failed :( would love some friends to add to help me along the way! My biggest hurdle is not having the willpower to stick within my macros...feel free to add me!!
  • melissa51302
    melissa51302 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started Keto yesterday. I would love some friends on the same journey. I have about 60 pounds I want to lose. Can we start a group or something?
  • cmparnell
    cmparnell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started Keto a week ago. Trying my best to do right and think I am but so unsure of everything. I look forward to learning more and seeing how we all do with this KETO!
  • ebyers111
    ebyers111 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am doing keto also. 100lbs to go. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
  • meljones
    meljones Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have done dirty/lazy keto most of 2018 with only minimal success (I lost 30, my husband lost 50...insert eye roll) This year I am determined to actually count macros and do it right. I could really use some keto friends!
  • nikki8990
    nikki8990 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    just started keto and need to lose 50 lbs as well ! need some friends to keep me motivated and on track ❤️ i am new to this 🙇🏾‍♀️