Help me reach my target

Options
I started last February at 220lbs and am now 143. I set myself a target of 140 initially as that is the top end of healthy bmi for me. Much lower and I start to feel hungry.
I just can't seem to lose that last 3lbs! I know that I will lose weight more slowly now I am smaller but I've been this weight now for about 6 weeks. I am generally eating about 1300 calories a day and not cheating so could do with some advice please.
I walk each day and hit about 7000 steps but am not in a position to do much other excerise sadly.

Replies

• nickiashing
    nickiashing Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You did a great job! If all you are worried about is a number, I'd say you can stop there 😉 realise how you are feeling, and use that to keep going! If you are already feeling great, then those last few lbs will come off on its own when you least expect it. 😘
  • QPR1953
    QPR1953 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I feel so much better but have had a bit of a blip this week after being so good over Christmas. Maybe it was what I needed after being so focused. Back on track today as I need this to be a lifestyle and not a diet. I guess I'll always be a food junkie but am determined to keep the weight off this time.