Please take a look at my diary!

Options
Take a look at my diary for 8-11-13
Any advice? Is everything PERFECT? Does this work with 500 cal of exercise/day, 3500 burn/week + 3500 deficit from diet?
Goal is 2 pounds/week!
I have 60 pounds of body fat atm (27%), i'm 220 pounds, my goal is 13-15% then clean bulk, so i wanna lose up to 30 pounds (15-18 weeks)

I need advice, is everything perfect for this? i spent the like 4 hours + on my meals!

briefly: 5 meals 3 hours apart, start 7-8am, end 6-7pm, sleep 10-11 pm...

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Are you a bit of a perfectionist?

Its easy to get swamped by numbers and macros, and worrying about getting them just right. But the thing is, that your body isn't a computer. Everything you measure and burn is an estimate. You need to try something for a few weeks and see how your body reacts - then make adjustments based on your results.

But your diary looks OK, its meeting your targets.
  • 0OneTwo3
    0OneTwo3 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    you've hit our macros almost dead on and you're eating healthy. so what could be wrong? do that for a few weeks(the same approach not the exact sam foods) and see what happens to your weight and how you are feeling. resist te urge to make daily adjustments.

i don't know if your goals are realistic though. that kind of transformation might need more time, so don't be impatient.
  • Raheem444
    Raheem444 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i don't know if your goals are realistic though. that kind of transformation might need more time, so don't be impatient.

0OneTwo3 THANK YOU for everything! And yes i'm a perfectionist lol, everything's being measured and meals are done ahead of time so i don't actually spend any time except microwaving the food lol!

I've done it before onetwo3! i've lost 30 pounds in less than 3 months at one point during the summer and that was with a **** diet lol and 600-700 calorie burn/workout x5/week, i feel like i did the hard part, no more stress for me! and amazing i'm UNDER 300mg cholesterol whoo!
  • 0OneTwo3
    0OneTwo3 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    hey i wish you all the success with your plan.
    i just wanted you to know that even if things are as meticulously planned as you have them planned out there still might be hickups.
    so if it takes a little longer or the results are not exactly as you imagined don't get discouraged.