Pregnancy

Options
So I have been doing a lot of thinking and eventually I will want another child. However I do not plan on stopping my journey to get there. I have had several friends purchase Pregnancy without the Pounds, and they had great success. There doctor/midwifes agreed this was a good investment for them. So I guess I am on the wagon I will buy is just to have it for when I do get pregnant again. Here is the link if you would like to check it out.

http://7e99ffrf0irho-fkvct9ta-714.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=FIRSTJULY2010

Replies

• lovelee_2
    lovelee_2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too want to have a 2nd child. I have one 2 year old daughter as well. I have been failing at this journey because I need a partner to team up with. My husband sucks at trying to be my weightloss partner. And none of my friends have a real big weight issue. I thought about trying to start a group through MFP site to give and get support on a regular basis. I am just now trying to get back into trying to lose weight again. I couldn't find a group that is active when I did a search. Please let me know if one exist and if anyone is on a journey to lose weight to have another baby.....I would love to make some weightloss friends:smile::smile: :smile: