Weight loss.

Find yourself losing weight, gaining muscle? Then all of a sudden it just comes to a dead stop and leaves you questioning what happened? It's called a plateau my friends, and it happens to everyone. Try throwing some incremental training in your weekly workouts, and lower the calorie intake by 100 calories every 2 weeks. Worked for me, send a friend request for questions, or post below in the comments :)

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,783 Member
    Why not just share your ideas in detail here? That would be really helpful to everyone, even those too shy to post.

Around here, when we see someone say "friend me for questions" or "message me for details", we often suspect that they're selling some multi-level-marketing product(s). I'm sure you wouldn't.

BTW: I never plateaued, while losing, so it doesn't "happen to everyone" . . . unless you count the years of maintenance after losing: I had some plateaus in there. ;)

(I know plateaus happens for some; the forum has lots of advice on how to handle it).

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Find yourself losing weight, gaining muscle? Then all of a sudden it just comes to a dead stop and leaves you questioning what happened? It's called a plateau my friends, and it happens to everyone. Try throwing some incremental training in your weekly workouts, and lower the calorie intake by 100 calories every 2 weeks. Worked for me, send a friend request for questions, or post below in the comments :)

Yeah, no...