Are exercise applications any good?

Options
Hey there! As I am trying to build a new workout routine to use throughout the year (part of my new year's resolutions), I have thought of workout apps (such as 30 Day Fitness Challange). I'd like to know your experience with them (if anyone got any results) and if you have any you'd like to recommend. I should probably point out I am talking about using these apps for body weight exercises...
Any opinions appreciated!

Replies

• ajwcyclist2016
    ajwcyclist2016 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    What would you like to achieve that is realistic but challenging. Think of what areas you would like to improve be it a weakness or an area that you are struggling with. Then work out the steps to get there. Your goal should be an even better you.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Honestly, IMO any reasonable (not gimmicky) workout will help you as long as you do it consistently and at a level that challenges you personally.
  • _mr_b
    _mr_b Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I’ve got Sworkit Abs and Core which I use for a home workout every so often.
  • LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    HASfit is a great app with lots of workout videos. I use that and love it.
  • anmille8
    anmille8 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i like nike training club I use it at the gym it gives you free video work outs and they seem to give me a good burn I also use sworkit when I want to do abs and couch to 5k on the treadmill
  • Lastchancetochange
    Lastchancetochange Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I used some time Runtastic Results, it's great but it requires a minimum physical shape. Right now I got my knee injured so cant do burpees, star jumps, etc...
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,249 Member
    Options
    Any app or program works of you follow it consistently and that it is in line with your goals (works is a subjective word....)