How do you share pictures on your news feed??

This might be a really dumb question...... but I can't figure it out on my phone app or PC. How the heck do you share a picture on your news feed?? I can load profile photos.. but have no idea how to share past that. Help?!!?!

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    edited January 2019
    Tap 'status' and it will give you option to upload a photo there - that's if using the app version. If using the website that isn't an option. Another way is to post the link of the photo you are wanting to share.

Within the forum posts you can upload photos using the little icon in the tab bar.
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    I think it might not be an option for Apple users, unfortunately. I have yet to figure out a way. Anyone is welcome to say otherwise, because I would love the chance to do so.
  • swirlybee
    swirlybee Posts: 497 Member
    edited January 2019
    This is on iOS
    click New Status, then click on "Add Progress Photo"
    boejzr68owud.jpeg
  • quiltlady77
    quiltlady77 Posts: 93 Member
    I am new to having a smart phone and can not figure out either how to post a photo to the news feed. I can do profile without a problem but when I went to status and clicked on it, the only option came up was progress photo so I did that and I did get a phote (which I later deleted) but it said I had gained 11 #'s, not what I wanted to show! I read somewhere on here that only positive photos would be posted, not ones with gains, apparently that is not so.