Add Me & Let’s Motivate Each Other :]

Options
ButBaconTho
ButBaconTho Posts: 4 Member
edited January 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there. New here and hoping to make some new friends, so we can help motivate each other, so please feel free to add me :] I used to be in amazing shape, then along came depression, and well four years later and about 50 pounds heavier, I’m finally ready to take control of my life again! Also, if you’re in the LA area and know of any (beginners 🤪) hiking groups or anything of the like, that would be awesome. Good luck to all!!

Replies

• WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    You got this
  • jan043212019
    jan043212019 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ButBaconTho. I wish I was back in L.A. - such a beaut part of the world. But I'm in the U.K. and trying so damn hard to get my head in the right place. I hate chocolate and sweet stuffs just not my thanggg but crisps, cheese, nuts - omg they're my downfall. I'd appreciate any foods that i would be able to substitute for them. You've got the right frame of mind. I lost my dad and my life went to pot.
    Give me your mind - good luck honey xx
  • ButBaconTho
    Options
    Hi ButBaconTho. I wish I was back in L.A. - such a beaut part of the world. But I'm in the U.K. and trying so damn hard to get my head in the right place. I hate chocolate and sweet stuffs just not my thanggg but crisps, cheese, nuts - omg they're my downfall. I'd appreciate any foods that i would be able to substitute for them. You've got the right frame of mind. I lost my dad and my life went to pot.
    Give me your mind - good luck honey xx

I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. I wish you nothing but the very best in your journey into a healthier you!

I personally will be trying the keto diet. A large amount of my friends and family have sworn by it, so I figured why not give it a shot ;]

Thank you again for reaching out and best wishes 🙏🏻
  • Ruben_244
    Ruben_244 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I’m in the LA area a hiking group sounds like a great idea. If you come across any feel free to pass the info along that would be awesome. P.S tried to add you, and wasn’t able to if you can send a request that’ll be great too.
  • ButBaconTho
    Options
    Rudwin323 wrote: »
    Hi there, I’m in the LA area a hiking group sounds like a great idea. If you come across any feel free to pass the info along that would be awesome. P.S tried to add you, and wasn’t able to if you can send a request that’ll be great too.

I’ll keep you in mind! I know there are a ton on Meetup.com, but nothing for beginners. I used to hike a lot several years ago, but am positive I’ll have to start off slow 😑

Anyway, added!