Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Starting Fresh

Hello!

I am a returning user of My Fitness Pal. I've always struggled with my weight. I once lost 65 lbs during highschool and then gained it all back and a little extra. Currently I am eating primarily plant based whole foods with meat and animal product like eggs occasionally. My goal is to loose 95 lbs. So far I have lost 15 lbs since a few days before christmas. I am making this change with my husband. We decided to get healthier for ourselves and for our 2 year old daughter.I decided food wasnt worth missing out on life and happiness.

Besides being a mom and a wife, I dispatch for an ambulance company. I used to dispatch for 911. While working for 911 I had my child who completely turned my life upside down. I had gained nearly 60lbs during my pregnancy and over eating due to the stressors of 911 at the time. I lost 30lbs of the 60 really quickly after I had my daughter so I don't really count that towards this goal. I had been 235 for a few years now after lossing the 30 post pregnancy, but since starting my eating habits I am down to 220. I am trying to get back to my pre baby weight of 200 as a short term goal, as well as continue to loose enough weight to reach my ultimate weight loss goal. I hope to reach 140 lbs which I've never seen. The smallest I have ever been is 150. I am looking for friends! If you are looking for friends too add me!

I know how much of a struggle weight loss can be. I deal with it everyday! I wish everyone luck with their own struggles.

With love,
Nicole

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,179 Member
    edited January 2019
    Hello. In my best Airplane! voice: You picked a hell of a day to start logging food.