Wet Nurse

Options

Replies

• SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    They're too busy being social media influencers

By the way, if you buy today using my code 10%OFFMYMLMPRODUCT you too could be beautiful and curvy and sexy like me with this cocktail of pills and supplements I take and the fact I eat droplets of water for every meal

God, I hate this concept so much, and that it is actually a real thing is a sad reflection of our current collective.

Being popular for being popular...capitalized.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    I pumped milk and shipped it for 3 months (I was a surrogate). That counts, right?? 10 points for me! :D
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I pumped milk and shipped it for 3 months (I was a surrogate). That counts, right?? 10 points for me! :D

Is there any decent money in that? Just curious.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    Options

Depends on what you think is "decent" to rent out your body 24/7 for (in my case) 18 months. It's not something you do for the money. Which is good, considering the owner of the surrogacy agency ended up embezzling all the money out of her client accounts and is now in jail.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    @CaptainFantastic01 I heard a ring a ding...

Hi I am entering this field
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    I prefer night nurse.

Like Daredevil's friend
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    Options

Depends on what you think is "decent" to rent out your body 24/7 for (in my case) 18 months. It's not something you do for the money. Which is good, considering the owner of the surrogacy agency ended up embezzling all the money out of her client accounts and is now in jail.

How much would you rent out your left shoulder for? I want to put a help wanted sign up on that billboard

Oh, that's going to cost you. At least I could hide the pregnancy and no one knew about it, but a sign would be there for everyone to see all the time.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    Options

How much would you rent out your left shoulder for? I want to put a help wanted sign up on that billboard

Oh, that's going to cost you. At least I could hide the pregnancy and no one knew about it, but a sign would be there for everyone to see all the time.

How about tree fiddy? I usually don't give discounts to sheep (I'm a goat man) but I can make an exception.

Per day? Per hour? I'm a detail-oriented sheep, I need more information.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    Options
    DickVernon wrote: »

Took three months to get there? Was it on a slow boat to China?

I shipped it via rickshaw.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    Options

How about tree fiddy? I usually don't give discounts to sheep (I'm a goat man) but I can make an exception.

Per hour.

I don't need it that baaaaaaad ;-)

Plus you'll need to sign an NBA

No Bleet Agreement

This is negotiable. Send me all docs for review. I'll add the standard blah blah clause.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    Options

Took three months to get there? Was it on a slow boat to China?

I shipped it via rickshaw.

5zfw9x90487r.jpeg

Oh, so you witnessed it? I hope they followed safe food handling guidelines and maintained the appropriate temperatures. I'm sure they did. They look reliable.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    edited January 2019
    Options

Per hour.

I don't need it that baaaaaaad ;-)

Plus you'll need to sign an NBA

No Bleet Agreement

This is negotiable. Send me all docs for review. I'll add the standard blah blah clause.

Same docks I sent you last time? Can't believe you've forgotten me already :(

This dock looks fun. Let's use this one this time.
    soxpmr0m6m2k.jpg
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    Why aren't more men studying to become doctors?

Because school and debt and stuff. YOU become a doctor.

Also I think I’d make a good nurse