Trouble Logging Food

Options
fotoman515
fotoman515 Posts: 14 Member
edited January 2019 in Getting Started
For the last week I am having problem logging foods into my daily diary. Yesterday, I started having problems syncing my mobile act and desktop diary.
Also, I'm not able to enter criteria like my weight.
So far, there is no pattern to what is happening. Sometime it will accept the food in the database other times it won't. Yesterdays log on the laptop and the mobile app did not sync.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    its a known bug
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,786 Member
    Options
    I think something new is wrong. Same issue as fotoman started yesterday afternoon and today my premium features are gone.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,786 Member
    Options
    rwp9ba2bleiv.png
  • channelkat
    channelkat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Having the same issues and to add to it, now can not log in on the app as well. Tried deleting and restarting it. No help. Still not working! Poop on that.....
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    For people using a browser version of MFP (as opposed to the app), clear your cache if you're having problems. It may not fix everything, but it does seem to fix certain problems related to searching/adding food to your diary.
  • fotoman515
    Options
    A little better today but still having issues entering some foods.
  • metam0rph0sis
    metam0rph0sis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New with a general question about adding foods. I want to add a packaged food using the barcode (so i can throw away the packaging). I will eat in this food in the future so I don't want to add it into my meals for the day. Is there a way to add a food to my list without entering it in the diary?
  • memding
    memding Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm unable to log foods that I've searched on my web browser. I'm able to log foods from my recents but not when I search. I also am able to log on my mobile app, but again, not on the web browser.
  • fotoman515
    Options
    Is anyone from MFP paying attention to this problem?
  • strongwouldbenice
    strongwouldbenice Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    New with a general question about adding foods. I want to add a packaged food using the barcode (so i can throw away the packaging). I will eat in this food in the future so I don't want to add it into my meals for the day. Is there a way to add a food to my list without entering it in the diary?

Scroll through the days and add it to your diary on a day in the future, just don't delete it until you've copied or added it to the correct day/time you're eating it.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    fotoman515 wrote: »
    Is anyone from MFP paying attention to this problem?

They aren't on the forums, no.
  • fotoman515
    Options
    I'm having a problem with My Meals database. It no longer is listed in alphabetical order. It is in the default order which is first in first listed I assume. There is a choice to list it either by name or default but when I click on Name, nothing changes. Anyone else having this issue?
  • fotoman515
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Can anyone tell me if they are having problems logging food into their database? Each time I try I get an error telling my my request cannot be filled at this time. This has been going on for some time and each time it is reported but nothing seems to be done about it.
    Here's a screenshot of the error:

dbjg8dao9jxe.png