Please I need all the KETO friends I can get!!!!!

Options
If you’re practicing the keto lifestyle, either beginner or expert, please add me. I just started my keto journey one week ago. Down 7 pounds of water weight but staying motivated is so HARD. I literally went from stuffing my face with soda/juice, rice and pasta to slowly adjusting to a moderate protein and fat lifestyle. It’s definitely taken a toll onme a bit. I’m afraid to eat bc I’m scard of eating the wrong thing, I don’t stay in the kitchen too long and from the time I wake up all I think about is if I can really truly maintain this lifestyle ( oh how I miss rice) but then I come here and I’m slowly motivated all over again. I love when I see ppls progress story and hear when I see others in my shoes. I started off at 189lbs, cw 182lbs, short term goal 165lbs , LTG: 145lbs. I’m mainly doing this to lose weight, stay energetic and cleanse my body of all the junk and toxins I have consumed especially in the past 2 years. I’m 25 years old, getting married in a year from now and I don’t mind looking healthy in my wedding pics too!!!! Please Keto gang add me. Share your meals, share your tips, send motivational words and if you don’t have anything to share, a simple HELLO goes a long way as well. Thanks guys, don’t know you guys but love you all already ❤️🙌🏾

Replies

• kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Just something to keep in mind - a diet that makes you afraid of eating the wrong thing and constantly thinking about food choices may not be healthy for you. It's certainly understandable that there would be a transition period, but if this continues past a few weeks, you might want to rethink your diet choice. You could always switch to a more standard low carb and see if that's less stressful.

I don't do keto (not even low carb), but lots of folks here do, so I'm sure you'll get lots more friends and advice. Good luck!
  • try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    OP, didn't you post a thread yesterday in multiple categories? Did no one explain that's not allowed before they got pulled? Pick the most relevant category and post there :)
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,144 Member
    Options
    She posted in three different threads. She is not going to get more attention doing that.
  • mummy2my3boys
    mummy2my3boys Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! 🙋🏻‍♀️
    I’m on day 10 of Keto and loving it!!
    The first week was super hard, but now I feel like I’m settling into it! :)