Looking for friends?

I would love some new friends! I'm UK based and living in London, I log food in an open diary every day and aim around 1,200-1,300 cals per day. I walk an hour of my commute and more recently also cycle at home (treated myself to an exercise bike after Christmas).

I used MFP before and lost 120 pounds. Gained 40 back after having an accident that I let railroad me for too long, but back to lose those 40 again, and 30 more. (SW 297, GW 150).

Replies

• cathy_1984
    cathy_1984 Posts: 70 Member
    Hi, I'm in the UK too. I live in Basingstoke. Will add you x
  • kare77
    kare77 Posts: 78 Member
    Hello. I’m from Canada but always want new friends for support
  • Ruben_244
    Ruben_244 Posts: 257 Member
    Hi there I’m from Los Angeles always looking for new friends. Anyone feel free to add.
  • conniemaks5
    conniemaks5 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi I'm from Ohio and just starting. I would Love friends😍
  • 13RobynT
    13RobynT Posts: 17 Member
    I’m on Vancouver Island in Canada, always helpful to have friends on these journeys
  • jleshkojr
    jleshkojr Posts: 6 Member
    Hi I'm looking for friends who share their food diaries as I'm always looking for new ideas on what to eat. Just starting out myself.
  • 13RobynT
    It’s easy to get in a good rut get bored and quit. I made tha jambalaya that was a pop up and it was good!!

Easy Chicken Jambalaya in Less Than 30 Minutes | MyFitnessPal
  • 13RobynT
    OMG I’m such a low tech... I don’t know how to add friends....... this is gonna be a sad journey 🤓
  • stoked2b
    stoked2b Posts: 136 Member
    13RobynT wrote: »
    OMG I’m such a low tech... I don’t know how to add friends....... this is gonna be a sad journey 🤓

Hi @13RobynT
    On a computer: Click on the username or profile picture, then on the next screen click on the username. Then click Add As Friend
    On a mobile: Touch the username or profile picture, then touch the username, then click the little blue add friend button with the + on it
  • decatur404
    decatur404 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi I'm from Georgia!!
  • Feel free to add me :)
  • Hi I'm from Ohio and just starting. I would Love friends😍

Ohio here as well! :)
  • Smithworkout2016
    Smithworkout2016 Posts: 32 Member
    Add me I am in Georgia
  • 13RobynT
    Excellent!!
  • lemonwater1
    lemonwater1 Posts: 72 Member
    Hi,from Utah. Sending requests to you.
  • angela201206
    angela201206 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi I'm Angela wales UK .
  • tezzmakk
    tezzmakk Posts: 58 Member
    Meginkg wrote: »
    I would love some new friends! I'm UK based and living in London, I log food in an open diary every day and aim around 1,200-1,300 cals per day. I walk an hour of my commute and more recently also cycle at home (treated myself to an exercise bike after Christmas).

I used MFP before and lost 120 pounds. Gained 40 back after having an accident that I let railroad me for too long, but back to lose those 40 again, and 30 more. (SW 297, GW 150).

Youve come to the wrong place...so i have found
  • luckymommy27
    luckymommy27 Posts: 128 Member
    Hey there! Feel free to add me! Happy Healthy!
  • CellywithBellie
    CellywithBellie Posts: 13 Member
    Hi! I'm in Chicago! Starting over. Need to lose 60 lbs
  • jessimia
    jessimia Posts: 130 Member
    ⭐️⭐️⭐️Please feel free to add me 🙌👍😃