MFP

Options
Hello, my name is Nora and I am wondering if I missed something somewhere, I noticed that my MFP is no longer showing me my carb count for the day. Can anyone help me fix it back. I got a new phone and downloaded the app to the new phone but it is not showing carbs. Help!

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    There've been weird problems with the site reported yesterday and today. Be patient. It'll come around.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,058 Member
    Options
    lenora29 wrote: »
    Hello, my name is Nora and I am wondering if I missed something somewhere, I noticed that my MFP is no longer showing me my carb count for the day. Can anyone help me fix it back. I got a new phone and downloaded the app to the new phone but it is not showing carbs. Help!

On the phone apps, when looking at your daily diary page, remember that you need to turn your phone so the long dimension is horizontal (landscape mode) in order to see the nutrient details. The display is different in order to fit on the screen width when holding the phone vertically (portrait mode). There are slightly different functions in each orientation, too