Hey MFP Community. I’m looking for new and active friends to go through a healthy journey of physical change together. Years ago I lost a good amount of weight on here and kept it off. One of the biggest things I can attribute that to was my awesome support group. That is now going on 4 years ago, so much of my past support group have grown on to better things.
At this point in my journey I’m really hoping to master my active lifestyle as I have kept off most of my weight from years back from eating. Still, I’d like to find some improvements in my eating as well.
I’m a basketball player that turned 30 this year. I haven’t been able to hoop in 2 years because of injury but my injuries are healed and it’s time to work my way back.
If you want to know more about me:
- getting married in May so another reason to get all the way cut.
- I work in the concert industry
- I’m a closet hippie. I like life to be as all-natural as possible
- Yoga is my sport away from sport. I also golf occasionally.
- Have 2 dogs, never used to be a dog person but my fiancé converted me.
- I play hella 2k.
- I like to think I’m funny but man did I soak all the humor out of this post 🤷♂️
Let’s be friends.