Started a HealthyWage!

Options
So I did it! I signed up for a HealthyWage last night. I bet I’d lose 30lbs in 10 months- that’s about 0.6lb/wk. This isn’t my first rodeo to weight loss bets or weight loss in general (I just gained a bit back, and didn’t get allll the way down anyways). So moneys a good incentive for me (isn’t it for anyone??). My bets set at $1065. Add me if you’d like to follow along or if you’re doing HealthyWage also. I plan on documenting my journey

Replies

• stacer_00
    stacer_00 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would like to follow your progress! It's great you are stepping it up. I am trying to just get back into using this for tracking and all. Good luck!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    that is so funny to me that money motivates you to lose weight. lol. hey.. if it works.. why not? Good luck.. I have a feeling you will do it!
  • lostinureyes17
    lostinureyes17 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I started January 14th and I bet $50/month for 6 months that I can lose 50lbs by July 14th and if I do I will win $1,062.25 so a profit of $762.25. I am very motivated not to lose my money and to win! I have lost 4.4 lbs so far (I am sure it’s mostly water weight but yay!). I plan on only weighing once a week because I have a tendency to get myself discourage when I don’t see big numbers weighing every day. Can I add you as a friend?