People say I’m not fat

nikki5544
nikki5544 Posts: 17 Member
I have so much guilt when I eat I cannot stop eating until I feel that pain in my stomach and if I see something delicious I want that as well I am very greedy and I know it every time I try to work out I get tired so quickly but I know I have to start somewhere

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    The mind game in your well-being is every bit as important as the food game and the exercise game. Are you able to see a counselor specializing in eating disorders?
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Okay! First of all, @JeromeBarry1 is right, if your insurance gives you the ability to see someone professional, take advantage of that. You shouldn't have to feel guilty to eat.

It's not greedy to like food - we all need food to live and so we were born liking it.

One of the nice things about MyFitnessPal is that it lets you track how much food your body needs to meet your goals. Then you never need to feel stressed or guilty, you know as long as you are within your calorie limits what you are eating is fine. What's your BMI? What are your goals as far as weight loss and fitness are concerned?