I seen a diet on this app apple vinegar diet

If anyone could please help me it says lose 20 pounds in five days I cannot find it anymore could someone please help me and tell me how to do it

Replies

• Raysie1
    Raysie1 Posts: 53 Member
    If you use the magnifying glass to search for discussions on this topic you will see many threads on how it does nothing for weight loss.
  • Dilvish
    Dilvish Posts: 398 Member
    20lbs in 5 days, which is almost impossible, would mean drinking only apple cider vinegar and absolutely nothing else for 5 days!!

Anyone wishing to lose 20lbs in 5 days is just plain dumb. You may lose weight but the rest of your body will be in dire straits.

Additionally there is no hard evidence to prove that apple cider vinegar helps you lose weight. True it has other health benefits but weight loss is not one of them.
  • sytchequeen
    sytchequeen Posts: 526 Member
    I used apple cider vinegar yesterday when I made bacon jam. It tastes great. It won’t magically help you lose weight though.
  • mackfoo
    mackfoo Posts: 28 Member
    edited January 2019
    I used apple cider vinegar yesterday when I made bacon jam[. .

WUT
  • Fatty_Nuff
    Fatty_Nuff Posts: 273 Member
    Why do people fall for threads like this.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Fatty_Nuff wrote: »
    Why do people fall for threads like this.

Because other users see this *kitten* too.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    6. Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders
    I WILL:
    • I will allow members to share experiences without judgment. Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal. A growing list of support resources can be found on our Eating Disorder Resources page.
    • I will understand that people have a complicated relationship with food.

I WON’T:
    • I won’t use any aspect of our service to promote anorexia, bulimia or any unsafe dieting practices.
    • I won’t promote very low-calorie diets.
    • I won’t diagnose other members.
    If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,

psuLemon
This discussion has been closed.