Help

Options
Needing help to lose weight I am getting married this year ... and I am struggling :( needing a guide line to what to eat breakfast lunch and dinner like a meal plan;( thanks

Replies

• 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,468 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but the best way to do this is make a menu of stuff you like to eat and start crunching numbers. Can the high calorie items be modified to make them plan friendly. Can you work in enough of your favorites in satisfying portions to make a plan you can live with?

I could tell you to start the day with a big bowl of oatmeal. But maybe you can’t stand oatmeal.

It’s just not a matter of calculating the most aggressive austerity plan you can think of. It’s a matter of eating at a calorie deficit, and being able to live your life while you do it. The math is simple, living with it can be tricky.

Use MFP to calculate a calorie deficit and start a food diary. Make a plan to try to hit your number. Give yourself plenty of time with the calorie counting learning curve. Going over your number indicates a problem to be solved, not failure. Never quit.

Congratulations on your coming nuptials.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Needing help to lose weight I am getting married this year ... and I am struggling :( needing a guide line to what to eat breakfast lunch and dinner like a meal plan;( thanks

Eat food you like in portion sizes that put you in a deficit.

Eat some fruit and veg for health, do some exercise you like, again for health.

Pre logging can helpyou hit your macro and calorie goals