NEED HELP LMAO

How do you guys eat and stay full ? I’m concerned I’m doing this wrong lol

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,932 Member
    Are you trying to lose weight?

Eat high volume foods, like vegetables, and foods that are satiating such as protein.

There is a little hunger involved, but if it's a lot maybe you have your calories set too low?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    I find protein and fat are filling. For me, getting enough of both and something that adds volume with fewer calories such as veggies is a great way to feel full longer and keep within the calorie goal.

You may find other things filling. You might need to try a few different things to figure it out.
  • try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    1) Choose a weekly weight loss goal that is appropriate for you. 2 lbs/week is only for those with 75+ lbs to lose.

2) Pay attention to which foods leave you feeling more satiated and focus on those. Many would put protein and fiber in those categories, as well as a reasonable amount of fat. As was mentioned, some find a greater volume of lower calorie foods the way to go. It will take a while to work out what's most effective for you.
  • try2again
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    I find protein and fat are filling. For me, getting enough of both and something that adds volume with fewer calories such as veggies is a great way to feel full longer and keep within the calorie goal.

You may find other things filling. You might need to try a few different things to figure it out.

Great minds think alike ;) Must have been typing when you replied.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    try2again wrote: »
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

Great minds think alike ;) Must have been typing when you replied.

giphy.gif
  • try2again
    How do you guys eat and stay full ? I’m concerned I’m doing this wrong lol

OP, are you logging somewhere else, because your diary's pretty bare. If the day that's partially logged (with salad and coffee) is an indication of how you're trying to eat, it's no wonder you are hungry. :( You don't have to eat "diet foods" to lose weight.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    I like eating higher fat/protein foods, and higher volume as well (vegetables, fruits, etc). For example, I made a taco casserole last night made with 86% ground beef, which kept me full the rest of the night. I also make sure I hit close to my calorie goal each day; your deficit is built in to your daily calorie goal, so do your best to get to it every day.