Athleisure - help!

AdamAthletic
AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
So, my question is as follows;

I workout a lot, train hard - eat properly and as a result I have the athletic physique I want... I also like to wear clothes that make me feel good (like everyone), show off the hard work.

But, this year when I’ve started looking to replace my summer athleisure clothes, lululemon seems to have stopped doing particularly nice clothes for guys.

Anybody know any any good brands that sell fitting (figure hugging I guess, I hate baggy/loose fits) clothes?

The athleisure market really isn’t tilted in my favour lol!

Replies

• ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    I know Athleta recently introduced a new brand of men's athletic/athleisure clothes. I haven't seen it in person...only online and in catalogs.

https://hillcity.gap.com
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Not sure if you’re familiar with Oliver’s, but their stuff is great.

https://oliversapparel.com
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Lululemon is hit or miss, they have some great stuff, and some truly hideous overpriced crap.

My advice is to not shop a brand, go to an outlet mall and try stuff on.

I've found a lot of Adidas and Nike athletic apparel to be flattering and comfortable and work well for their purpose.

For women, Aritzia equator leggings are the best thing I've ever owned, $22 (CDN) and you can cut to desired length! Totally not athletic apparel, but just putting it out there!

• Den_of_Iniquity
    Den_of_Iniquity Posts: 424 Member
    Surely our benefactor offers something in it's line? Maybe even a coupin.
  • Den_of_Iniquity
    Den_of_Iniquity Posts: 424 Member

Who dat?

Big Daddy Underarmour
  • AdamAthletic

Who dat?

Big Daddy Underarmour

I have a lot of underarmour gear but, I only really use them in the gym.
    Underarmour make great workout clothing but a lot of what they make are far too showy for everyday outwear.

• AdamAthletic
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Lululemon is hit or miss, they have some great stuff, and some truly hideous overpriced crap.

My advice is to not shop a brand, go to an outlet mall and try stuff on.

I've found a lot of Adidas and Nike athletic apparel to be flattering and comfortable and work well for their purpose.

For women, Aritzia equator leggings are the best thing I've ever owned, $22 (CDN) and you can cut to desired length! Totally not athletic apparel, but just putting it out there!

Personally, I’m a self proclaimed brand snob - I find that the major brands just seem to last longer and look better.

That being said, there are some fantastic non-label clothing out there. The very reason that I have this issue is because I’m trying to find what I want with the major brands.

Not a fan of Nike or Adidas either - however Calvin Klein has started to do some nice fitting things!

And yeah, totally agree - lululemon really is hit or miss, managed to find some nice things for my girlfriend though, they always make nice presents!
  • AdamAthletic
    ilfaith wrote: »
    I know Athleta recently introduced a new brand of men's athletic/athleisure clothes. I haven't seen it in person...only online and in catalogs.

https://hillcity.gap.com

This I’m gonna take a good look at! Just had a quick glance and seems like they are in the realms of what I’m looking for!