Well I’m back!

Options
Hello, I was on here in 2016, lost 30 pounds and was doing great. Then I graduated nursing school, got married and got pregnant so gained it alllllllllll back during my pregnancy. And then gained even more after having my son who is now a year old. I’ve logged for eight days now and I’m feeling great. I’m ready to lose this mom bod and get the body of my dreams!

Replies

• shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and congratulations on graduating, getting married and having a kid :)
  • sammylynn928
    sammylynn928 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same here! Lost 30, got married. Had a baby. And I’m back where I started. We got this 🙌🏻
  • lissett0317
    lissett0317 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello all. Congrats @aliciamcielesz :) I am also back and ready to kick butt with health and fitness. I also had a baby who turned one on December; I had postpartum anxiety/depression and was sleep deprived for about 8 months, baby boy does not like to sleep :s lol, finally things are getting back to normal. I also have a 15-year-old teenage boy. 5 years ago I was able to lose 52Lbs, so I am ready to get back in shape, to feel healthy and confident in my own skin :)

I started working out and eating cleaner about a week ago; I've been using my fitness pall religiously, and I am down 6 pounds. I would love to add more mamas who are on the same boat; I would love to have a support group, cheer one another, and motivate each other when we're feeling down. I hope is ok to add you and you as well @sammylynn928 :):):):)

• naf530
    naf530 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a 10 month old and am only down 6lbs from my pregnancy weight! Breastfeeding for 7 months had me starving and eating everything in sight.....which then left me battling with postpartum depression:( . Ready to make a change and get support from other mamas! Anyone can add me! 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾
  • ohmyglob603
    ohmyglob603 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @naf530 so relatable! Initially breastfeeding helped me jumpstart losing belly fat but that stopped after week 2 post labor. Now like beyond baby bump, I gained so much weight, more so than during pregnancy (proportionately at least). I’m nursing my 5mo old and hungry all the time and trying to keep up her milk supply while working and pumping and trying to get enough sleep - the last thing I need is looking in mirror and feeling down. Additionally, being able to provide for baby like this, which many women can’t, but getting upset about its effects has me feeling even more guilty and yes, post partum blues. Even if I can never fit in certain clothes, just don’t want to be miserable passing a mirror.

Glad I’m not the only one who’s having or had a tough time and looking for support. It’s not even February yet - we can do this! 🙌🏾