5 2 diet friends needed

I lost 5 stone and I have maintained for 2 years.

I need to lose another 2-3 stone. I started the 5 2 diet last week and I am feeling positive and motivated.

I need to have some friends who understand this diet.

If you add me as a friend I will support you and ask you to support me too!

Thanks

Replies

• annachanges2
    annachanges2 Posts: 8 Member
    I am starting 5;2 diet tomorrow. I did it before for 2 years and got pregnant and now I am going it again
  • Xkmaf2018X
    Xkmaf2018X Posts: 97 Member
    I'm doing this but the new version where you are allowed 800 calories on your Fast Days as opposed to the old 500! Have you read his new book?

I'm sticking to the 800 calories 2-3 days a week and my normal MFP calorie goal on the other days, however, I do allow extra for wine at the weekend but overall I'm still reducing my calorie intake.

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Xkmaf2018X wrote: »
    I'm doing this but the new version where you are allowed 800 calories on your Fast Days as opposed to the old 500! Have you read his new book?

I'm sticking to the 800 calories 2-3 days a week and my normal MFP calorie goal on the other days, however, I do allow extra for wine at the weekend but overall I'm still reducing my calorie intake.

Is your MFP goal set to lose or maintain?
  • hpearce123
    hpearce123 Posts: 41 Member
    Add me
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Xkmaf2018X wrote: »

That's not how 5:2 works
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    Hi- I know this thread is kinda old, but I'm doing the 5/2 diet and am interested in shared experiences and advice. For me, I stick to 500 calories on the 2 "fasting" days. I write down in the morning my menu for the day and stick to it. Today: 1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese with blueberries; vegetable soup; grilled chicken breast (no skin) and steamed green beans. What are you all eating?
  • linclass123
    linclass123 Posts: 7 Member
    I've just started the 5:2, I'm in the U.K. and vegan if anyone wants to share recipes 🙂
  • HelenWater
    HelenWater Posts: 232 Member
    edited July 2019
    I’m about to start the 800 calorie version. Friend me!