Plus Size NSV

Options
Recall the days of going shopping and having to get another size, another size, another size because it just didn't fit. Yep! I just had one. But this time instead of going up, up, up, I went down, down, down. Where a 1x was getting pretty tight, I know comfortably fit in a size large. And that happened in just two months. Imagine where I will be two months from now?

Replies

• Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    I love it!!!! It is so nice to actually have to go down a size....great work!!
  • jodynolte
    jodynolte Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Pretty amazing isn't it?? Way to go!
  • Benzz_biiitch
    Benzz_biiitch Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Same NSV this week when I went birthday clothes shopping!

Congrats to you!! :)
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! In no time you will be in a medium!!!!!! Congrats, keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Recall the days of going shopping and having to get another size, another size, another size because it just didn't fit. Yep! I just had one. But this time instead of going up, up, up, I went down, down, down. Where a 1x was getting pretty tight, I know comfortably fit in a size large. And that happened in just two months. Imagine where I will be two months from now?

999415_581226318582192_970083709_n.jpg
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    What a huge victory!!!! congrats
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you
  • kelCshea
    kelCshea Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yayyyy!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!