Hello!

Options
Hello. I just started MFP last Thursday and I am enjoying it so far. I am 33 years old and I have 3 beautiful children. My daughter is 9 and my boys are 7 and 2. They keep me busy. I also do childcare so I am constantly around little ones. I want to lose weight for myself so I can be happier with the way I look. I have tried dieting and working out at the gym but with the kids, it just doesn't seem to ever work for me that I can stick with it.

I am trying to change my eating habits, not by blocking things out of my diet but eating less and healthier. With having the 3 kids, I have to be careful what I say about myself because I certainly do not want them to get any ideas in their heads that they are fat. My biggest problem is I am an emotional eater and as soon as I start feeling stressed out, I eat. I usually go to the snack cupboard and find something. I am hoping to change that and when I start feeling stresses, I want to exercise to get through it. Even just going for a walk, or going up and down the steps a few times.

I want to lose weight for me so I can enjoy clothes shopping again. I also want to be able to practice soccer with my kids and not get out of breath so easily. I am hoping that I can reach my goal and when I get there, I want to feel so much better about myself and keep the weight off!

If you would like to become a friend to help support me and keep me motivated, I would love to add you. I need all the support and motivation I can get.

Thanks for taking the time to read about me. :smile:

Replies

• rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will find loads of encouragement and motivation here. Please feel free to add me. Always looking for new people to support and can help motivate me.