Success story! Bk manager to personal trainer

Options
wonder_years2010
wonder_years2010 Posts: 39 Member
edited January 2019 in Success Stories
odrvqpotklpi.jpeg

I worked at Burger King for 7 years, decided to go back to school and became a personal trainer and a bodybuilder! I lost 25 pounds and became a Pro Physique competitor :)

Replies

• rosson
    rosson Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration, great job!
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Training is a great profession. I used to be a personal trainer part time when my kids were young. It was so gratifying to tell someone to do 20 push-ups and they would do it no argument! Unlike willful toddlers...
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the progress and new career/goals. Personal Training can be a rewarding career if you find the right setting.
  • HarryJamesPotter7
    HarryJamesPotter7 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Do you mind if I ask what your stats are (height, weight)?
  • KipDrordy
    KipDrordy Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    odrvqpotklpi.jpeg

I worked at Burger King for 7 years, decided to go back to school and became a personal trainer and a bodybuilder! I lost 25 pounds and became a Pro Physique competitor :)

That can’t be the same person! Talk about a transformation....simply amazing.
  • wonder_years2010
    Options
    You look amazing!! Do you mind if I ask what your stats are (height, weight)?

I am 4ft 11 and currently weigh 107. In that picture I weighed 100. :)

• wonder_years2010
    Options
    KipDrordy wrote: »
    odrvqpotklpi.jpeg

That can’t be the same person! Talk about a transformation....simply amazing.

Thank you so much! It took a bit, but I feel so much better now!

• mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal! I'm sure you will be able to help a lot of people achieve their goals.
  • wonder_years2010
    Options
    Phenomenal! I'm sure you will be able to help a lot of people achieve their goals.

Thank you so much :)

• ldtamika31
    ldtamika31 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Amazing you go girl
  • lynney_s
    lynney_s Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Just amazing and inspiring xx
  • CjfitaustralianPt
    Options
    You’re a successful person , well done for that result . I was the same situation worked for hungry jacks in Australia 🇦🇺 same bk manager poor live style turned it around in 3 years hard training well done , I’m a personal trainer to be , you inspired me this post similar to me . You’re help many people achieve what you did makes me feel happy bless u I’m proud of u
  • tinamae_vols
    tinamae_vols Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!