10 pounds....

Options
Isn't a whole lot but makes such a big difference. The size 16 clothes I bought are too big!!!! I am almost in "Onderland" and I am so excited and super proud of myself!!

Anyone else lost 10 pounds and notice a huge difference??

Replies

• deannakittygirl
    deannakittygirl Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hey there... As one of your friends i am proud of you too! Congrats on being ready to step into "Onederland". You are working hard and you should feel very proud!

I have seen huge differences from less than 10 pounds before to. As you get closer to your goal you may see changes happen quicker. They are not always on the scale or even in measurements but just in how you look in the mirror and also how you feel. I went down a whole size back in March and only lost like 5 pounds to do it. So just keep at it and you will be amazed at just how your body will thank you!
  • sampowell1
    Options
    I have recently lost 10 pounds and not only do I not feel stuffed in my clothing, my strappy sandals are not digging into my feet. SO YES 10 POUNDS REALLY MEANS ALOT!! Pat yourself on the back all week for it and keep up the good work.
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    Hey there... As one of your friends i am proud of you too! Congrats on being ready to step into "Onederland". You are working hard and you should feel very proud!

I have seen huge differences from less than 10 pounds before to. As you get closer to your goal you may see changes happen quicker. They are not always on the scale or even in measurements but just in how you look in the mirror and also how you feel. I went down a whole size back in March and only lost like 5 pounds to do it. So just keep at it and you will be amazed at just how your body will thank you!

Thank you so much for all the support!! It's MFP friends like you that keep me so motivated even though I have had several setbacks and not felt so motivated ♥
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    I have recently lost 10 pounds and not only do I not feel stuffed in my clothing, my strappy sandals are not digging into my feet. SO YES 10 POUNDS REALLY MEANS ALOT!! Pat yourself on the back all week for it and keep up the good work.

Lol....Yeah, I like the feeling of not having to shove myself into my jeans!!
  • drenergy
    drenergy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I noticed a difference at 10 pounds, that's for sure. Plus, if you are paying attention to foods and sodium and drinking plenty of water along with building muscle, you're not just losing fat but you're also not retaining water. I noticed even when I wasn't really losing a lot of 'weight' that I looked trimmer and more radiant--less bloated!

Here's a good example of what lost fat looks like. http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj7t2fpOJ51qig58vo1_500.jpg

Total I've lost about 25 pounds and I can't imagine having that extra chub on my body! Ew!!
  • drenergy
    drenergy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    And way to go!! :D
  • andreaheileman
    andreaheileman Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    What's "onederland"?
  • akern1987
    akern1987 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    when you get back down into the 100's :)
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    What's "onederland"?

Below 200 :) I am 2 pounds away!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!